Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:20 pm

"Oh my god." I exclaim and move more away so that more of the window is uncovered. I look inside but can't see much because it is too dark. "It looks like the sand didn't get in too much." I tell Ivory. "We should clear more away and try open the window."
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:23 pm

"Pfft "Opening" " I exclaim as I roll my eyes. Lunging forward I bring my good leg up and smash the window, the glass flies inside and a small amount of sand pours into the opening. "Now that's how you open a window!" I exclaim. I carefully lower myself through the spiked square and then gesture for Thea to follow
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:28 pm

I giggle at him. "Okay, that was pretty good. I lower myself down and my make-shift bandage gets caught on a piece of glass, pulling it off and revealing my raw and bloody arm. I quickly grab the cloth and wrap it back around my arm. "Do you have any idea how this happened?" I ask as I walk over towards him.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:36 pm

i gathers some nice stone and set the in a circle and put the sticks and dry grass in the middle ready to make a fire.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:01 am

"How houses got buried under tons of sand and solid rock in a few short months? No... I have absolutely no idea" We should look around though, doesn't seem like the inhabitants live in it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:00 pm

I nod in agreement. I move through the house, looking for anything that could give an explanation to what happened here. I find nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Pots, pans, Bags of herbs and spices, fishing spears and nets are all strewn about the empty house, none of it seemingly useful. A slow, loud creaking sound shudders through the structure sand and ash puff down from the nook and crannies of the ceiling, it happens again more violently this time a portion of the roof collapses at the far wall. The building begins to shake and crumble. "GET OUT" I scream running through the house towards the door
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:15 pm

I hear him screaming to get out so I turn around and run towards the exit. Bits of ceiling and wall collapse around me. I run down the hall and just as I am about to reach the exit a piece of roof falls on me and I am unable to move. "Ivory!" I call out and try to cover my head as best I can.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:10 pm

i sit relaxing in the lovely warm sun wondering whats taking ivory and thea so long. there probably kissing or doing the frick frack i think to myself
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:47 pm

I run towards Thea and am like yolo and jump out the window instead of saving her
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:43 pm

i randomly turn into a chicken and fly away into the sunset with jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9