Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:27 am

The world as of now: It's a dark time for the world as pirates rule and no one is safe. Secret pirate coves, floating cites, and huge ships dot these watery plains
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 am

((OCC: Just going to give you a run down of the accessible world so we can work around it, 4 major large island to the N,W,S and E which each have large cities on them Culubasa, Sulton, Magliman and Panayogan respectively. Surrounding everything is a lot of water and a large number of small to tiny islands. Right in the middle is the pirate city which is made up of crashed and re purposed pirate ships. this town is as large as the other towns and is the quite literally center of pirate activity))
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:37 am

I pat Shella on the head and give her a kiss then I wave goodbye to my crew and walk off my boat and onto the dock. I walk to my favorite bakery and order 7 loafs of bread. Then I walk to the market place while I wait for the bread to cook. I walk up to an old man selling boots. I try on seven pairs and then buy three of, one black, one green and one red
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:40 am

I go pick up the seven loafs of bread and I give five of them to my crew and then eat one and save the other two for later.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:42 am

I walk out of my cabin on my ship. "Alright ladies!" I call out to my all female crew. "I'm going out for a bit, look after the ship." I say and start walking towards the edge of the ship. I jump down onto the dock and walk towards the town centre. I am in Sulton, my favourite of the four big cities. I walk to the market where I look around for the shop which I know should be here.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:45 am

The bread tastes so good. "Mmmmm" I say. The warm crust of the bread is so good
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:49 am

I see it, the place where I always go. I walk over and start looking at all the daggers. "How much is this one?" I ask holding up a silver blade. "For you 10 gold pieces." The stall owner says, trembling. "10? I think 5 shall do." I hand 5 gold pieces to the stall owner and walk away. I walk passed a cheese stall and break off a small piece of cheese without anyone seeing. I feed this to Alice, my mouse.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:51 am

I wave goodbye to my crew again. I love to look around Culubasa it has the best bakers. I grab a handful of coins from a small bag in my hat. I walk off the ship again and go looking for my favorite bakery. I buy seven loafs of bread and 3 sweet rolls. I then go to the butchers and buy a some beef for dinner and some dried beef.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:02 am

I go look at the market. I slip an apple into my pocket without anyone noticing. I also steal five gold pieces from a man and a nice hat from a drunk man. Then I see a beautiful diamond encrusted cutlass i pick it up and swing it around it feels the perfect weight, I ask the man how much it is "Hundred gold pieces madam" he replies. "What about fifty?" I say. He says he will not lower the price so i buy a normal one instead and go back to my ship cabin for the night.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:49 am

I sit on the ground near the beach and examine the dagger I bought. It was a good size and weight. I pull out the one I have now. I stand up and throw it at a nearby tree, then I throw my new one. It flies well. I walk over and grab both of the daggers. I look at the holes left in the tree. I laugh and put my new one in my right boot and my old one in my left boot. I sit back on the ground and stare at the sea.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:52 am

The ship creaks and groans as it is tossed about on the waves, suddenly the ship swings sharply to the right and a cracking, splintering sound rings through the ship. Hands shake me roughly and i'm jolted out of my half asleep state. "Cap'n Cap'n!" my first mate yells. I jump out of bed pillows and blankets billowing about me. My parrot flies at my and drops my hat upon my head. I stand there triumphantly, hand on hips, looking off into thin air. The ship rocks violently again and I get tossed across the hold; smashing into a pile of crates and barrels. "Ow" I groan. "Ah cap'n there seems to be a ship attacking us" my first mate says. I jolt up and bolt towards the stairway, taking the stairs two at a time; I burst through the wooden hatch doors and emerge into the sunlight, cool air blowing against my face. "Alright!" I yell "What seems to be the problem!" my first mate points towards a ship a few hundred meters away flying the Sulton flag. "They are attacking us?" I inquire. "Yes Cap'n" he replies "Hmm Brave" I murmur. I start yelling commands to my crew "Keep those sails up! Man the Cannons" the crew and ship I have put so much work into starts to run like a well oiled machine.

Last edited by Ivorycry on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:01 am

i get out of my bed get dressed i put on my green boots on. i grab my old trusty katana instead of my cutless and put that on my belt i put two throwing knives on my belt and one in each boot. i also strap my dagger to my leg where no one can see it i always have to be prepared. i give the orders to sail we set off for the city of sulton. we catch the wind and we head off
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:06 am

I notice the sun has moved quite and bit and that I should get back to my ship. I get up and walk slowly back to the Silver Cloud. I smile and jump aboard. "Alright ladies! We are going to the pirate city!" I yell to them. "We are going straight there, no fighting! Now get to work!" I jump to the helm. I can't wait to get sailing again. I have grown up on the seas but not as a pirate. My father was a merchant and I was always with him. I didn't want to be a merchant, I like adventure so I became a pirate. My first mate comes up to me. "We are ready to sail, Captian." I smile and turn the boat and slowly we make it out of the harbour.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:47 am

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM the cannons unload on our opponent, one falls harmlessly into the sea; while to more thud into the side of the hull. The fourth goes high and smashes into their mast it cracks and shards of wood rain down but it remains steady. It's going to take too long to reload, we could be at the bottom of the ocean by then, instead I opt for other tactic "Henry!" I yell "Bring out Bertha. My first mate and a couple others rush to the hold, emerging moments later carrying a large metal object. One of them rushes over a slots a pole into a hole in the deck; the others then place the object on top and use metal clasps to hold it in place. I grab hold of it and swivel it around, the third person who went into the hold slides a large harpoon with a rope attached to it into the object. I grab some powder and load up the cannon. Out my my shirt pocket I produce a piece of flint and a scrap of iron. CHINK I bring the objects together and create a spark, the fuse is lit and I stand back. BOOM the harpoon flies through the air and lodges itself into the mast. "Yesss" I grab hold of the crank and start turning. Their mast begins to splinter and crack as the harpoon is wound in. I pull harder but it's too tense... I put all of my weight onto it by leaning backwards. CRRRRRRRRRACK the mast snaps and topples towards the ship. All the pulling of the harpoon combined with the natural motion of the waves had brought the ships closer together and so as a consequence the mast slams down on to our ship creating a bridge. "GO MEN!" I yell as I point towards their ship. They jump onto the mast sprinting across as it slides along the two ships decks. I whip my flintlock pistol out of it's holster and point it towards the enemy ship. Bringing the gun up to my line of side at arms left I carefully aim towards one of their crew. Chink, BOOM the bullet whistles through the air and strikes one of them right in the stomach, the impact of the shot throwing them backwards and stumbling off the side of the ship. Four of my crew engage with the soldiers while Eleanor steers. I notice a fifth man on the other side. Hopping up onto the fallen mast I start to run across. The man I just noticed points a pistol at me, I dive forward just as he fires; the bullet whizzing by. The momentum of the dive carries me forward on to the ship and I roll and spring to my feet drawing one cutlass as I do so. I lunge at the nearest man slicing his back and distracting him enough for the member of my crew fighting him to get the upper hand, a chain reaction would start from there. Now to deal with the man who thinks he can shoot at me and get away with it. Ducking and weaving between flailing legs and arms I make my way to the back of the ship where I find a lone man with his cutlass drawn.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:10 am

"Rose! Take the Wheel!" I say as I run and climb up to the crows nest. I take the small telescope from Natalia who was already up here. I look through it and see a fight going on. Two ships, one looked like a pirate ship, one had the Sultan flag. "What do you think, Natalia? Should we investigate or should we sail on?" I hand her the telescope and point in the direction of the two ships. She looks down the telescope. "I think we should sail on, Captian." She says and puts the telescope down. "Alright." I answer and climb down to the deck. "Carry on ahead Rose! Do not stop at the fight." I walk into my cabin and sit at my desk. The ships creaking doesn't even bother me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:49 am

Chink! Our cutlasses scrape together as we jab, swing and parry. "I'm actually quite impressed that you had the courage to attack us" I taunt. "Petty pirates are no match for Sultan Privateers!" he replied angrily. I had him riled up now, this was my chance. I duck down and dodge to the side, spinning around; I bring my second sword out and start barraging him with the series of slashes. He can't keep up and eventually one of my swords gets under his and knocked it away. It slides across the ground and off the ship. He tries to move backwards away from me but he trips and falls, using his hands he scurries backwards until he finds the ships rail. Pulling himself up he whimpers "Don't kill me, please don't kill me" I take a couple strides and lift him up by the scruff of his neck. "Don't worry I won't kill you" I say. I push him forwards and he topples over the railing. "The sharks will" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:11 am

I fall asleep as my boat drifts along the calm waves.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 am

I come back onto deck and walk up to the helm. "I'll take over, Rose. Natalia! Update!" She calls back down from the crows nest. "Pirates won! Should we see what that was about?" I turn the helm sharply so that we are heading for the two ships. "I'll take that as a yes." She yells down. I feel the wind push my hair into my face and groan. "I can take over again if you want, Captain." Rose asks. "No, I will do it." We sail for a bit until we reach the two ships. I let the Wheel go and Rose quickly takes over. I stand near the side of my ship and look for the captain of the other pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:15 pm

The other members of my crew had finished with the other soldiers so they were thrown overboard. The ship was repairable but it would be very expensive and not worth it in the long run and so we pillaged whatever we could, obviously the cargo was the most important.
There were some barrels of food and some rolls of fabric. Further in the back was a treasure chest filled with a reasonable amount of gold. Anything else that wasn't nailed down was taken as well. "Hey Cap'n!" Henry says running over to me "There's another ship!" producing a telescope from my belt and bringing it up to my eye i'm can make out the words 'Silver Cloud' on the side of the vessel.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:30 pm

I jump up on the edge holding on to a rope so that I won't fall down into the sea. "Rose, hold it still. I don't want the ship to move." I pat Alice subconsciously. "Do you see the captain, Alice?" I say quietly to the mouse. She squeals, "I'll take that as a no then. Natalia! Where?" I yell to her and see she points to two men, one with a telescope. "Ah, there we go. Rose, move in closer so that I can speak with the captain." Rose turns the helm. "Aye Captain Thea!"
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:37 pm

The ship swings in but no cannons are loaded and no guns are drawn. "I think they're peaceful but just in case... be at the ready" I climb up and swing my legs over the railing "Hello there" I call out
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 pm

"Are you the Captian?" I call out to the man who I am talking to. I hold my hand out to Rose so that she knows tell the crew to stop the ship. I hear her yell to the crew and smile. "Were you attacked by Sulton? Or did you attack them?" I sit on the rail swing my legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 pm

"We were attacked by them surprisingly, don't think ill be going to Sulton anytime soon"

Last edited by Ivorycry on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 pm

I laugh. "Sulton is the best city though! Except for the Pirate City that is." I let Alice run down my arm and onto the railing. "Any idea why they attacked?" I ask looking at the sea below me. It was slightly choppy but not enough to make it dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:04 pm

"If by best you mean 'safest' then yes it is the best city, as for that, well i'm not quite sure why they were brave enough to do it. It can't be a good sign though, somethings happening and I don't like not knowing what it is" I reply. "So who are you then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pirates Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next