Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:57 pm

"Let's go" I say. As I turn around and run up the stairs the water following me.
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm

i run after ivory dripping wet i really hope its sunny.

Last edited by Freyhound on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 pm

I run after the two just a bit behind them.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:36 pm

the ship is going down further and further really quickly. we would probably die if we tried to jump onto the jagged rocks i look around there doesnt seam to be any easy ways to get off the sinking ship and onto land.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:34 pm

"We're gonna have to swim" I say. I dive of the boat into the lagoon and swim towards the shore where I hoped to find some sort of handhold to pull myself up unto the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:39 pm

i dive in after ivory and swim to the rocks to try find any i can climb. i swim over to one but i cant find any places to put my feet so i swim over to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:39 pm

I quickly dive in after Ivory. Gosh the water is freezing I think as I resurface for air whie looking for a way onto the rocks. I dive under again and swim a little close to the rocks, bad idea. The current catches my body and pushes it towards the rocks. The right side of my body gets smashed into the rocks. I scrable at them trying to find a hand hold. Just as I am about to be pulled back out I find a rock that is easy to hold and I grip it tightly, pulling myself onto the rock. Once I am out of the water I feel a throbing pain in my right arm and look down to see the skin is raw and scratched with blood trickling down my arm.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:48 pm

I find a nice foothold with reasonable ease. After I have climbed up I look at Thea, realizing she is hurt I atempt to walk over. Inevitably finding that my splint has dissolved and fallen apart. I can barely stand
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:51 pm

"Don't move, Ivory! You're hurt. I'll come to you." I call to him and stand up. Ouch, must have hurt the whole right side of my body I think. I limp difficultly over to where Ivory is.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:17 pm

"I need to find something to make another splint with." I say examining his leg. "Do you see anything?" I lift my arm up to block the sunlight as I look around. Gross I can feel blood dripping off my elbow.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:18 pm

i manage to find a foot hold but as i push up and my foot slips and i fall in the water i try again and this time i get up i realise that i grazed my knee. i look at over and ivory to see that he is hurt i rush ove to him to go and see if i can.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:19 pm

"I need to find something to make another splint with." I say examining his leg. "Do you see anything?" I lift my arm up to block the sunlight as I look around. Gross I can feel blood dripping off my elbow.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:31 pm

i look around and find to sticks but im not sure if they will be strong enough but they will have to do. i dont find anything to tie it with though so i bring the sticks back to ivory and thea. i rip a the bottom of my trousers and give it to thea to bandage her arm
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:11 am

"We can use this to hold the splint together." I say ignoring my own wound. "But I'm not sure those sticks we be strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:33 am

I take a step with the new splint. It holds and I take a few more. "Thank you, it's perfectly fine for now" "You're hurt though. We need to get you some help"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 am

"It's nothing, just a scratch." I say forcing a smile. "I'll be fine but let's go find a place to rest. I think we are all tired." I stand up and look at my white top, it's wrecked. It's got blood stains and rips all over it. I sigh and shake my arm lightly, small drops of blood fly off.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 am

"there is some big rock sover there that could shelter us from the sun" and i point to two large rocks.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 am

I nod slowly. "That should work but we will have to keep an eye on the tide." I say and start to walk over to the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 am

i walk over with thea
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am

I hobble over to the rocks and sit down; resting my back against the rocks. I let out a deep sigh and stare at the boat as it recedes bellow the waves.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:36 am

"its a shame that was a pretty good boat". i sit down next to ivory. "we will need to find some food and fresh water".
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 am

"I'll look." I say walking back out into the hot sun. "You two stay here." I walk away and go around a big rock. I stop and examine my arm, it hadn't stopped bleeding but it had slowed. I crouch down and put my arm into the sea water. I clench my teeth and hold back a scream as I wash my raw arm in the ocean. It stings but I have to clean it before it gets infected.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:46 pm

i sit down and build a small tiny fairy house out of sticks and leaves on the ground because i am bored.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Once I have finished I stand up blinking away tears I continue around through the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:05 pm

I find nothing so make my way back to Ivory and Francesca. Just before they come into sight I rip the arms of my shirt and tie them around my right arm to stop all bleeding and anything that they might get concerned about. I don't need to be looked after I would survive, anyway they have much worse wounds well Ivory does. I come back to them and tell them. "I couldn't find anything but I think we should try walking around the island."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next