Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:51 pm

"Nah i'm fine". I get up and walk over to Thea. "Is that land I see" as I point to a thin line on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:55 pm

I nod slowly. "Yes, I think it is. Let's just hope that the waves will take us there since we have no sail."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:01 pm

"Ok" I nod
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:03 pm

END OF DAY TWO, DAY THREE BEGINNING
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:16 pm

I yawn as I awaken. Looking around I realize I am in the cabin and begin to remember the past nights events. Suddenly the whole boat rocks and everything flies in the air, A few seconds later it happens again just as violently. I start to rush outside but realize my leg is in a splint "OW OW OW" I gasp and then start to walk more slow and measured. Opening the door I see the sky is a beautiful turquoise and a bright sun is high above the ship. CRASH the whole boat rocks again and the structure begins to creak and groan as the boards pot and buckle. I turn around and look at the back of the ship and realize that the ship is being smashed against the jagged rocks of the island over and over again, with no sail we can't move it out of the way. It's as good as done for. I stand there for a few seconds till I realize something. The island! We made it to the island! I'm overjoyed and want to share the news when I realize that the girls are not here. "They must be downstairs" I say to myself and so I open the hatch and descend.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 pm

i open my eyes i must have fallen asleep some time i get up and stretch my legs they are all cramped and tight. then i hear a loud THUD THUD i really hope it is not that storm again.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:25 pm

I scream as I see water start to creep onto the floor. Francesca and I had been down in storage to see if there was any food when a wave smashed into the side and barrels fell across the door way. She had fallen asleep so I put her in a hammock. "Francesca, we have to try get to the door again." I say and roll one barrel away only for it to roll back into the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:28 pm

"Okay" I don't ask why because i'm still waking up. I just climb over the barrels, ropes and junk and head towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:30 pm

"Really?" I say as I try and climb onto a barrel but fall back down. "I can't do this!" I exclaim. "I have bad balance!"
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:32 pm

I turn around to help Thea climb over the barrels and junk.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm

I thank Francesca quickly before running up the stairs and onto another deck. "Come on, Francesca!" I call to her.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 pm

I attempt to open the door at the bottom of the stairwell but it doesn't budge. I shoulder barge it and it cracks slightly but refuses to open. "HELLO?" I yell out "THEA? I barge it again "FRANCESCA?" I give it one more barge and the door splinters and half of one of the doors is knocked inwards. I look inwards and although dim the lighting allows me to see a pile of barrels blocking the entrance. The ship is sinking and they are trapped inside.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 pm

As I climb up the stairs I miss a step and fall over; cutting my face. I have to wipe the thick blood off my eyes so that I can see.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:23 pm

"Ivory!" I yell back. Damn more barrels and junk I think. "We're trapped! I'm trying to move them but it's not working." I tell him as I start to move a barrel but there are about 10 of them and all of them are bigger than me.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:25 pm

"I thank god they are okay" I think of what my options are. "Thea there are cannons in there" I yell "So there must be gunpowder as well, if you can find some that's not damp; you could blast the barrels out of the way!"
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 pm

I catch up to Thea blood still pouring out of the cut on my forehead. I try to help move some barrels out of the way but I can't see anything because the blood keeps covering my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:30 pm

"Okay!" I yell back and slosh around checking up high for gun powder. I don't find any on the first shelf but on the second I find a little bit. The water is up to my ankles now. I splash over and drag a cannon around. "Move out of the way!" I yell and then fire the cannon, it blasts through the barrels and opens the door. "Come on, Francesca." I say. I turn to her and see blood pouring down her face. I rip a bit of fabric from the bottom of my shirt. "Hold this to the cut and lets go."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:37 pm

i grab the piece of fabric off thea and wrap it around my head and run after her the water is getting higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 pm

I run into the last room and see more barrels. "For god sakes!" I yell. I move forward and find that the barrels are floating in the water. "The barrels float!" I declare and start to slowly float them towards the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:43 pm

i help move some of the barrels they are easy to move in the water.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:47 pm

the water is reaching knee height now its getting higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:56 pm

We move the barrels faster now, getting used to the best ways to move them. "We're nearly there, Francesca."
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:27 pm

I hear the girls sloshing about moving the barrels out of the way. I try to open the door again and this time it opens. I start to help push the rest of the blockade of barrels away, the water now at shoulder height.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:33 pm

"I think we can swim under them now." I say to Ivory so he knows to stop moving them. I take a deep breath and diving under kicking my legs and moving my arms to propel myself forward. I feel the need to breathe but keep swimming until I reach the doorway. I come up for breath. I see Ivory and grin. "Good to see you." I say jokingly. "Now let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm

i swim after thea but the bold around me turns red from the blood still coming from my forhead making it hard to see i eventually manage to get out gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next